Whether you live in a warm climate, chilly mountains, or sweltering Los Angeles, this zesty berry blast bowl will instantly transport you to summer! Made with frozen raspberries, strawberries, a dollop of almond butter, and lemon juice, you can see why it gives you a zing. Add in a scoop of vanilla plant based protein powder, and you have yourself a refreshing, delicious, and gorgeously pink treat!
Zesty Berry Blast Bowl
This summery smoothie is ultra thick, not overly sweet, and gives you the perfect zip to power through your day!
- 1 lemon- juiced
- 2 ice cubes
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- 1 tbsp natural almond butter
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 1 scoop vanilla plant based protein powder
- Place all the ingredients in your blender. Pulse a few times to break up the ice and larger pieces. Then blend until smooth. The smoothie will be very thick.
- Top with your favorite crunchy cereals and fresh berries. Enjoy!